Until this fall, Mark Dill served as director of information security at the Cleveland Clinic. Mark started his career in protecting critical healthcare data 26 years ago at the clinic, and was promoted to director of information security in 2000.
He left clinic, a large, multi specialty academic medical center known around the world, to become principal consultant at tw-Security, a boutique healthcare security firm, where he will be working on security issues with smaller healthcare organizations – 350-bed and smaller hospitals.
Despite good investments in security, cyber events still occur. Are you confident that you and your staff would know how to properly respond to cybersecurity incident? In this session, Mark Dill, the former director of information security for the Cleveland Clinic, will draw on his years of experience to outline the key componets of a cyber security incident response plan.
Among other things, he’ll:
- Explain key steps in incident response plan
- Describe the process for properly investigating, containing, and recovering from an incident
- Explain the value in having well-defined “playbooks,” particularly for handling evidence procedures
- Confirm the Incident Response maturity roadmap
- Provide informational resources